This one had a 30 year old roof on it. IT NEEDED TO BE DONE. We added few new roof vents, over flows and replaced 20 sheets of ply wood deck. It was in really bad shape. When we were finished the roof looked great and the owner loved it.
This one took us five days to complete. Looked really good when it was finished.
this job went really good. took two weeks from start to finish.
small job but really nice color of cap sheet we used. the darker spots you see here and just wet spots. this job turned out really nice with all the big cap stripping.
This house was added on to three different time. So the roof was three different levels. the owner wanted it to be all the same level. after we where finished it looked like one roof instead of three roofs tired together.
This job looks really good. lots of dry rot we had to replace. 18 sheets because their was not enough venting. we fixed that issues. Black cap sheet looks really good. I wish I took more pictures before all the leafs started to fall.
This shingle job took us two days to complete. The roof looked really nice when it was done. The owner was supper happy.
This job had a lot of dry rot in the roof deck. We replaced 53 sheets of plywood and added 28 new roof vents so the deck would not have that problem agen.
This was a three building job that we did in Langley. we did all the patio decks and put a new prolok metal roof on all of them.
new three ply shingle job we did in surrey. we tied it in to the older shingle roof and it worked out really nice.